March 2, 2012

Costco Muffin Roll

I put on my jeans this morning (the ones that at the beginning of the challenge would not button and had to be kept together with the help of a rubberband)



Luckily, they went on easier, I don't feel like I am going to blackout and they buttoned with ease.  Now I just have a regular sized muffin top pouring over the waistband rather than the Costco Jumbo Muffin top.

This morning, my weigh-in resulted in 1 lb.  Which is a small success, however, I am 3 lbs to a significant number and would REALLY like to get it off by my Tuesday weigh in.  So I have dedicated Tonight, Saturday, and Monday to the world's largest workout effort.

SALUD!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Good job Nellie! I'm glad you are having success. You are so amazing and I miss you dearly. I hope your weigh-in goes well :)