I have a few things to discuss today - none of them connected and none of them REALLY profound.
1. Welcome March! I love that January and February are OVER - on to the best parts of the year!
2. March, why do you have to start off with a snow storm? Jerk.
3. Tomorrow begins week 6 of our competition. That means that March 9th is our 1/2 way point. Hopefully, we will have all lost 8.5% of our weight by that point - that will put us in line for a strong finish.
4. Today is my deadline to get my seeds for my garden ordered. I am VERY excited - and truthfully a little nervous that everything is going to wither and die.
5. Modern Family last night was FUNNY!