March 2, 2012

From Majestic Mountains to Shriveled Raisins....

CAUTION:  This post does contain some PG-13 material.  It is not recommened for those with innocent eyes.




What I used to be.....                                                What I am now :(



I have always been part of the "big boob" club.  However, as I sit here today in my chair, I can literally feel my girls shrinking!  They are rattleling around in my bra! Why the HELL are they always the FIRST thing to go?  Why can't I be a skinny girl in the "big boob" club?  So, now my belly is OFFICALLY larger than my boobs.  Tears are coming to my eyes as I type this....  I am losing my identity.  I think I may have to go back to the ole peanut butter bags in the bra trick! 

However, on a much lighter note, I am thankful today for my education.  Yesterday as I was driving home from work, I noticed a new outfit on the man dancing outside the Little Ceaser pizz place.  He was in a full on PIZZA suit.  He was pepperoni on the front, and plain cheese on the back!  ha ha!!  Bless his heart!  AND thank the good Lord that I don't have to do THAT for a living!












No comments: