March 7, 2012

I'm a SLOTH!!

Sadly, the last day or two, I have had "una faltona de ganas" as they say in the Celestial language.  A HUGE feeling of not being motivated.  I have slept more than I have EVER slept before, and I have done NOTHING.  Not a damn thing.  My small puppy, Woody, put in more time on the treadmill than I did yesterday.  And, sadly, he only put in 16 minutes.  I changed my clothes to work out, however, I ended up popping a small batch o airpop popcorn and watching TV.  Also, I went to bed at 8:00pm.  When my alarm went off to get up this morning, I simply took my dog out to go potty then hopped back in for another 2 hour snooze.  What adult NEEDS this much sleep?  AND..I am STILL TIRED!  Hopefully tomorrow the sloth in me will have retired!  He is cramping my whole life!

No comments: