January 27, 2012

The "chubby" Checklist....

I have always known that I am a large person.  However, I have never really classified myself to be "fat." I always referred to myself as "strong" "sturdy"  "built for hard labor" or even "extra medium"  Never "fat".  So after viewing these frightening photos of myself, I sat down with a checklist to see if I truly should be in the "fat" category.  The outcome is astonishing.  Here is the "chubby checklist"  Starting from the head down....

Chubby cheeks (on both ends) --------check
Double chin-----------check
Relief Society arms----------check
The double muffin top---------check
Love handles-------- check
Flabby thighs-------- check
Cottage cheese--------- check
Back chub--------  check
Wide A-------  check
Cankles-----check

DAMN!  Looks like I've got it all!!! :(

No comments: