January 27, 2012

I.am.HUNGRY!

I was officially weighed-in 2 hours and 40 minutes ago and I.AM.HUNGRY! I do not have a plan for tonight's dinner, secretly, I am a little scared.  My food/diet plan is: having everything pre-planned, pre-made, pre-portioned.  Unfortunately, my pre-planning, pre-making, and pre-portioning happens tomorrow.  (It's true, my weekends are going to be a wild-wild party.)  Don't worry other fat friends - I will not let you down with poor choices!

I apologize for the lack of comedy in today's post....I can't be expected to witty when I am before your very eyes withering and wasting away to a waif.

Starving-in-Springville

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

You are a funny gal my little Nellie friend! I hope you don't wither away on us. Good luck with this adventure, I know you can do it. "You can do hard things!!" Remember that always because you are one strong girl!