January 22, 2012

Everyone Loves a Smorgasbord!


Considering the quality of food we'll be consuming tomorrow night, I felt this applied.

So for tomorrow's banquet of goodiness, I'm bringing creme brulee. Just saying. Also, I hope someone brings something with bacon.

As far as interviews go, there is another item I wish you all to think about. So to review, I'll post the now four points of the interview process:

1. The outline of your weight loss program.
2. Obstacles that may impede your progress.
3. Preparations you have already put into place to overcome or avoid these challenges.
4. How you plan to blow your portion of the $10k.

Thanks, friends!

2 comments:

Ninja-Nellie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ninja-Nellie said...

I also "love high livin'" bring on the "smork-us-bord-orkus-bord"