January 31, 2012

Just Sayin...

I have very little in the way of good stories vis a vis my diet and exercise plan because the dog has diarrhea and the baby won't stop puking everything I feed her, along with crying all night and sleeping all day.  And since Haley brought up snot, I have a little device whereby I actually suck the snot out of baby's poor stuffy little nose.  I do this at least once a day.

Amidst all this glamour, I'm studying for the (cross yourself and spit on the ground) damn Utah Bar, and keeping up with the fabulous fat five!  I'm down 4 lbs. and if I can prevent myself from late-night cereal binges, I may just be able to keep this going.  :)

PS: I did Zumba last night, and had a blast!  Although I kinda felt like this:

1 comment:

Haley said...

HA HA! I heart Chris Farley!!