February 2, 2012

Flabby Road

Due to the overwhelming number of teams who have signed up to claim our $10,000 the sponsoring company has announced that any ties for 1st, 2nd, 3rd place will be determined by the number of mini-challenges that  are won by the tying teams.  The first mini-challenge was to post our "before" picture on their facebook page and have people vote.  (secretly, - actually, openly, I HATE this method of voting on things.  Hate with a passion of 800 fires (not quite the 1,000 fires that Celine Dion demands).  You can help us by voting on the Four Fat Friends "before" picture at

http://www.facebook.com/HealthyWage?v=app_134935649942416&app_data=%26wlbb%3D1


3 comments:

Haley said...

I am a HUGE fan of Flabby Road!

sammy allen said...

So I will have my peeps all up on your gravy train, or more correctly your "I can't believe it's not butter" train. I just went to "like" the photo and I don't see it! I just want you all to know that I am 5 Fat Friends #1 fan!!! Let me know how I can help. Even if it's a call, text, or Facebook.com message! I am 5 Fat Friends Fanatical!!! Good luck, work hard and never give up! I'll be here!!!

Haley said...

I am glad that we have a hottie who is our fan!!! Please give us tips!! We want our body to look like yours!!!