February 10, 2012

ONE F-ING POUND!!!!!

Alas, good buddies, I report to you this week from my downtrodden state.  To put things in perspective, I did a TRX class on Monday, yoga AND body combat Tuesday, body pump (weight lifting class) Wednesday, was so sore by Thursday I took the day to simply walk and stretch; stayed up with my baby all night into Friday, and the grand weight loss this week.....ONE MEASLY POUND!  I don't think I can describe my outrage.  I literally could not straighten my arms  most of the week because I'd worked so hard.  That's not to mention the screaming muscles in my legs and butt, as well.  I am super upset, because I haven't eaten any refined sugar and ate only a limited amount of whole grain carbs.  WTF?

It is in this ticked-off state that I am re-committing myself to this whole damn thing.  I think my overall calorie count needs to be lower, so that's where I'm going to start.  I feel like I'm behind because the first few weeks should be my greatest weight loss.  But don't worry, team; I'm not gonna let you down.  No way, no how!

Shout out to Coco, who informed me she's reading the blog.  You are a f-ing beautiful child, coco, and don't you forget it.