February 9, 2012

Losing weight is EXHAUSTING.....

Lets be honest, before I joined the FFF I was an untamed mustang (or whatever the girl version of that horse is).  I ate fast food daily; I watched entirely too much television, and drank soda like it was my lifeline. I could not go a day without cookies, cakes, chocolate, or pie.  I’ll admit there were some days that I ate ALL of those delicious treats in ONE day.  Yes, I know the reason for my fatness.  Now that I have turned over a new leaf, seen the light, and have become more “tame” in my eating and exercising practices, I am EXHAUSTED.  I am pretty sure that my body is still in shock from the good food I consume and still going through withdrawals from the absence of chocolate and Diet Pepsi in my system, not to mention the great amount of exercise that I have now adapted into my everyday routine.  However, as I see my pants fitting more loosely, (decreasing the camel toe daily)  my face thinning out and my overall spirit being brightened IT IS ALL WORTH IT!  I currently have 36lbs left!  I’m gonna kick their A!!!!!Go FAT FIVE!!!

No comments: