February 27, 2012

Rededication....

I would like all of you to know that I am rededicating myself as of 4:30 this morning to fighting harder, exercising more, and kicking the fat A of these last 30lbs before this contest ends.  I will NOT get off the treadmill or bike until I have waterfalls of sweat coming off all parts of my body, and my entire workout attire is wet.  It felt AWESOME today as I finished a KILLER workout and I stripped out of my tank and shorts as if they were a wet swimming suit!  After showering, I pulled on AND buttoned a pair of slacks that I have not fit in for who know how long.  AND.. I really don't have much muffin top (above or below) the waistline, nor do I have camel toe!  It is a good day!  I pledge to do my best!  Happy Monday!  May the force be with everyone in our weightloss endeavours!

1 comment:

Ninja-Nellie said...

I also pledge! My alarm ALSO rang at 4:30 a.m. and I was up and at 'em with 1200 calories burned in cardio this morning!